Friday, March 19, 2010

Family time!

Sunday was Abigail's actual birthday so she got to be the decision maker for the day. I am such a ding ding and twisted my ankle on Saturday so we skipped church and amazingly all slept in until 10:00 in the morning. IT WAS FANTASTIC! Then Aaron made his special eggs. He puts coloring in them.... shockingly they were pink. Then we played some Yahtzee, watched some Max and Ruby, then all loaded up into the car and went for a drive. We drove and found this pier and stopped to walk down it. I love simple moments like this. I have so much to be thankful for. Happy Birthday Abigail! You are one heck of a decision maker. You chose a perfect day! I love you, your sweet smile, your loving heart and all your kind actions. Thanks for being my girl!

5 comments:

Katheryn said...

Awhh...that is a perfect day! You have a such a sweet little family. That picture is just beautiful.

P.S. I am sending Mandy to the Learning Tree VPK. It is that one on Old Jennings at the Church of the Good Samaritan. I just got her signed up because they had a 'round-up' there yesterday afternoon. It would be wonderful if Abi went there too! I asked for Mandy to be put in Mrs. Staab's class because that is Chloe's teacher right now and she really likes her.

Laurel Shaw said...

i guess abby's pretty bummed her b-day's over! Sge had such a great one!! now it's a whole nother year! How are you going to top this one? That pic is awesome!!!

Cori Hintze said...

Love the picture!

Casey Gentle said...

Your girl, with her "girl!" Love it. Looks like a nice, relaxing day. I love those. Unfortunately, if we want to do anything nice like that on a Sunday, we have to skip church too. Our ward doesn't get out til 4pm. :( Love it!!

Erin said...

I totally agree - it the little moments that are the sweetest!
We missed you Sunday, I am glad that you are all okay now!