Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!!!



To ALL the women in my life HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
To my fantastic friends Thanks for keeping smiling and all the good times we share!
To my sister: I couldn't love or ask for a better sister!
To Aunts Heaven knows how deep I love you all you all have truly helped me to be the women I am today. Thank you for years of loving and laughing!
To my amazing mom in law- Thank you for raising a loving and thoughtful son! Thank you for all the encouragement and advice. I love you!
To my mom, I love you so very much! Thank you for being my cheerleader. Thank you for teaching me the importance of fighting and the necessity of smiling. You are the best mother I have every met. Thank you for everything!
Happy Mothers day! I love you all!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh I Love that photo. Your Mom looks so Young and Beautiful yet the same today! Lucky Lady! You both have that Awesome Smile! I hope you have a Wonderful Day! Wish I could give you a Giant hug! I wish I was with you all in Primary making and giving out Mothers Day gifts and singing to all the Moms.
Happy to see you posting again!
Missed ya!
xoxoxo

Katheryn said...

You really do have a special mom (and Dad too)! Aren't we so lucky to have so many people in our lives to influence us in wonderways? Hope you had an amazing Mother's Day!!!!

Katheryn said...

Opps...that's supposed to be "wonderful ways" not "wonderways". Sometimes typing just doesn't work for me :)

Laurel Shaw said...

Happy Mothers Day! Sorry i'm late!
You are such an adorable mom! And your parents are so cute in all those pictures. Yay! you are back in blog world! i love all of it!