Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day the Jammes way!



I was spoiled completely on Mothers Day this year. Saturday we went to my moms house and did all the mothers day celebrating with her and all my family. Since the weather in Florida has been perfect we went swimming and had a great time. To my surprise my mom and dad and Aunt Debbie and Uncle Joe are treating us to a SPA day just the 4 of us. Then Sunday I woke up to go to church and woke up to orange roses. At Church the YW and YM in our ward took over primary so we went to Relief Society were we had a short lesson and then enjoyed a Sunday brunch. Our great new YW president also had her hand in it. It was decorated beautifully and was a fantastic idea for all the mommies. I left church with cards and crafts from Abi and Harris. Then we came home and Aaron made some pizza and my new love Katheryn Jarvis's chocolate cupcakes...(which should tell you all how yummy they are because i am not a huge chocolate fan) All my cards and a sweet love letter from my FANTASTIC hubby


MY favorite flowers... Orange Roses I love love love them!




I had a fantastic Mothers Day! My top 5 favorite moments:
*NOT changing 1 single diaper the whole day!
* Abi running up to me with a arm full of cards and treats she made me in the hallway at church. I love her!
*Playing Hide-N- Go Seek with the family. I loved seeing Harris' face when I jumped out up of the bathtub... he has a cutest giggle.
* having complete control over the TV Aaron for A change watched all of MY shows.
* Ending the day cuddling with my babies and my man.
IT WAS PERFECT!
















1 comment:

Laurel Shaw said...

so glad you had a most happy mother's day! You are a terrific mommy! I know you will pass that on to Abby who will be the mommy of my grandbabies one day!!! Right? Isaac and Abby!