Thursday, May 13, 2010

We are cruisers!

Aaron and I decided that we were going to go on a cruise. I have been crazy busy making some cash with all these weddings I have been doing so we decided we were gonna have some fun. We planned, saved, kissed the kids, and then we were off. IT WAS AMAZING! The first day we checked everything out and and then decided we were going to try our luck at the slot machines. We had $10.00 That was gone in about 5 mins. Even after winning some money back we left $10.00 poorer.




Here is our room it had a window so we could see outside, which we loved. Our stateroom attendant was amazing. Every time we came back into our room it was all clean and we had a adorable towel animal in it. The monkey was my favorite because my nick name growing up was monkey girl because of my crazy legs. (On a side note I was introduced to the queen of Jordan as " monkey girl". How many people can say that?)





Aaron's favorite part was the bed.... of course.




The shower was unbelievably small. Shaving became a magic show for me. I am still baffled at how Aaron even washed his hair.




Aaron's favorite towel animal was the elephant. We had to take some picks for the kids. Abi loved it and said " mommy why do you not fold my towels like that?"






If you could settle something for Aaron and I, we would love it. What do you say this is? I say a dog. Aaron says a cow. Lets see what you think?








7 comments:

Jacob said...

My vote is Rabbit

Kelly said...

WOW.. that is where you have been! I am soooo HAPPY you went out to play! Nothing like hubby time... and a Cruise is so fun with food and entertainment is all at your finger tips at any time! Looks like you had a Blast! I thought it was a cow.. Mooo!

Laurel Shaw said...

I love your huge smile! Good times!
You deserve it girl! I think you are one of the hardest working women i know!! Thanks for letting Aaron come and help with the roof today!

Katheryn said...

Oh my goodness that looks like so much fun!!!! Now I need to talk Nathan into taking me on another cruise. Glad you guys had such an amazing time!

The Sorrell Family said...

I think it looks like a donkey! You guys are so cute and I love that you two had some time to spend together. You are one hard working women.

Casey Gentle said...

I'm voting donkey too! Sorry that didn't really help.

Ilene said...

Glad you had so much fun on your vacation! A criuse would be awesome! I think the towels looked like a dog.