Sunday, May 23, 2010

LOST

Just so you know if you are a" Lost" fan and did not watch the finale I'm going to try to not give anything away but you may want to wait before reading. For those of you who are or are not let me just let you know Aaron and I have been"Lost" fans since the first session. Tonight was the series finale and we loved every second of it. It was beautiful!!!!! As someone who LOVES TV, there are a lot of shows that I get attached to but none that hold or make me go to bed thinking about the substance that I recently devoted a hour of my life to watching. "Lost" did that for me. Tonight the ending ended with all the couples or the loved one that meant the most to them helping them remember not only their own importance but their importance to one another. Aaron and I went to the temple on Saturday and Aaron's family was there. To watch as everyone filtered in after the endowment session dressed to near perfection in a room the is perfection still makes me cry. I often think of all the loved ones I have lost in my life (mainly my grandmother) and think of the day I will see her once again. It is a thought that brings me to tears each and every time I try to think about it. At the end of the show it had a scene were every member of the cast reunited and embraced and cried and rejoiced and it was amazing. I know that is kinda a stretch to compare the 2 moments but Aaron and I both looked at each other and were amazed at what a great ending it was. Even that a TV show could make us imagine those reunions, makes the show even more amazing to me. I can not wait for those amazing and perfect unions one day. I will miss you" Lost" thanks for 6 great seasons of pondering and debating. It was fun!

No comments: