Tuesday, September 15, 2009

...... Almost the best part!


Yep we did it again. Isn't this photo crazy. Look at all those people. We went to Disney again as one big family and it was great. I loved watching Abigail and Harris enjoy the day and their little faces light up when they had something or some character catch their eye. We had a great time. We even somehow managed to get Papa and Uncle Joe to go again HAPPILY. They were troopers. Thanks guys you made the trip complete. I love you all and thanks for being in mine and my kids life.


Here's Kynleigh with Belle I decided she is going to look like belle. Have I mentioned that I love being a Aunt?

Abigail did not get to see Snow white last time so Aaron, Papa, Mam-Maw, Jen-Jen, Shawn, and I all made it our mission to get her to Snow White. It was worth it. Look how in Love even Harris was. He loves the Dark headed ladies.





I love this pic of Boo. Her checks were so red. Oh my Heavens it was so HOT!!! But at the end of the day it was worth it. We were given a great day with most of the people that we love most in this world. What else could you ask for?



Harris was yet again the hit with the ladies. What a cutie?







We did not get to see Mickey and Minnie last time either so this time they were at the top of my list. Harris loved Minnie so much he was ready to eat her up and take her home.








Abigail could not decided which one to hug first.




Here is most of the ladies at the beginning of the day. We look lovely!!! Next post will be the "bippity boppity boo boutique". Oh it will be worth the wait if you love princesses and you love Boo you are going to be thrilled.










1 comment:

adrienzgirl said...

I love Cinderella. I can't wait for the princesses! C'mon....POST POST POST!!

Pictures are great. Glad you all had fun. There is a MAGIC in The Magic Kingdom when the kiddos are that little!