Friday, September 18, 2009

THE MERMAID!!!!

I was looking threw my photos from Disney and I saw this photo and I giggled. The first time we went to Disney our Hotel was right next to this gift shop with this giant mermaid and Abigail loved it. So much she talked about it for weeks afterward. Well one day Nanna (Vickie) called and said "where is this mermaid that Abigail keeps telling me about? "Abigail had sent her on this wild goose chase and had told her " Nanna just go down Blanding Blvd." Nanna being the great Nanna that she is went down Blanding and then was just as disappointed when I had to tell her over the phone that Abi's mermaid was in Orlando. I thought it was cute. So I took a picture just for you Nanna.

4 comments:

Casey Gentle said...

I know that mermaid...she's hanging over a Waffle House! I never forget a Waffle House.

Heath Thompson said...

I LOVE that! What a great story! I love how she knew the name of some streets to have Grandma drive down. Smartie pants!
Awesome! What a darling Grandma!

Kelly said...

Opps that was from me!

Katheryn said...

That is hilarious that Vicki went looking for down Blanding! Love it!