Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Up, Up and away!

Last night Harris crawled. It was so cute! I was in the kitchen washing dishes and Abi and Harris were on the floor in the living room. I looked down because I thought that I heard Harris close and sure enough there he was. All the way in the kitchen. So this morning I was thrilled to show Aaron his new trick. As a little extra incentive I placed some pudding a little bit away to make him go, and he sure did. I can not believe he is crawling and so big. I love being a mommy of 2 little cuties! Here he just spotted the pudding and is dead set on getting to it.
Here he is going. Check out that look. So cute and determined!

Getting closer.....
Ahhhh.... He got it! What a cutie! I love you hare bear! Everyday with you has made my life a little bit more fun, complete, and enjoyable. I can not wait to see what else you'll conquer!



































5 comments:

Katheryn said...

How fun! I love all the little first that happen. He is such a cutie!

Casey Gentle said...

So snack packs win every time? I love it. He is super cute. He's gonna have to show Little Mark the ropes.

Erin said...

Love the look of determination on his face when he spots the snack pack. I can't believe he is old enough to be crawling...seems like just yesterday we were at his Blessing celebration.

The Jackson Family said...

Yay for Hare Bear!!!

Ilene said...

Too cute. My only complaint is I wish they stayed babies a little longer.