Monday, September 28, 2009

Kynleigh Mae is 1... Hurray!!

Saturday was Kynleighs 1st birthday party. We had a great time. My Camera was acting all crazy so I do not have pictures of all her cutness eating the cake or of her opening ALL those presents like a little champ. I can share how I love her and all the pictures Jen and Shawn had taken for her birthday.

The day Jennifer found out she was pregnant she and Shawn had decided that For Abigail's second birthday they were going to take her to the Circus for the first time. When she got to my house she handed me a card on the outside it said " to the best auntie in the world" I was so confused then I looked up at her and I got it SHE WAS PREGNANT! I was so excited for 2 years I watched in awwwe at my sister and the fun and unexplainable bond that she had with my daughter and all I could think of was that it was going to my turn to love Jens sweet little baby and start that loving bond. Then All along her pregnancy Jen would call and ask me questions and invite me to sonograms. I saw her for the first time and knew I loved her. Then Jen had her My heart melted I thought about all the love I had for my daughter then realized Jen was going to have that same bond with little Kynleigh Mae. Then I realized I was going to be a auntie. I was going to have slumber parties, Help pick out prom dresses and watch at every important moment In her life. I also realized how much I loved my sister all this time I was thankful for Auntie Jen Jen but I never realized how much she loved my daughter and now how much she loves my son. I am thankful for the way Kynleigh's sweet little spirit came into our family and melted all of our hearts. I can not wait to see her grow and become the girl I already know she is. I have loved the first year. I can not imagine what the second year holds and I can only dream about everything else. I love you Kynleigh Mae and I will always be there. Thanks Auntie Jen Jen for being such a great example to me. Oh and Shawn what would we do with out you!!! Happy Happy birthday we are glad that you are here little girl!

4 comments:

adrienzgirl said...

Awwwww! How sweet! Those pictures they had done ROCK! Enjoy them while they are little, before you know it you will be just like me. Mykenna turned 18 on Friday.

The Jackson Family said...

That was really sweet amanda! I know that Kynleigh loves you and I am looking forward to many years of more memories!

Katheryn said...

You are just the best aunt! I want to be like you!

Kelly said...

Oh she is eatable! I want to Nibble!