Friday, September 18, 2009

who loves mornings?

ItalicI am a morning person I love the mornings. I love the idea of a new day and waking up to my family that I love. This morning we had powdered donuts. My sister bought some for Abi. Thanks Jen! So this morning we decided to make breakfast worth smiling about. Harris and Abigail were big fans of the sweet goodness. Harris in fact pulled himself up and stole one of Abigail's off of the coffee table then with it in his mouth crawled to the other side of the living room and ate his sweet sweet goodness. 5 things I love about breakfast:

1.) I wake up to Harris talking in his crib over the baby monitor.
2.) Abigail always sings me our good morning song.

3.) My kids always smile when they see me


4.) I get to spend cuddle time with the hubby before my day even begins.




5.) I get another day to dance sing and play with the 3 people I love the most.













































3 comments:

Casey Gentle said...

Those are 5 great reasons to love mornings. I'm NOT a morning person. I'm a sleepy person! However, Tuesday, I guess I will turn a new leaf and become a morning person! :) Breakfast time is cute!

Katheryn said...

Oh, yummy! What is better than donuts for breakfast!!! Harris' powder sugared faced is so cute!

I'm not that much of morning person, but I do admit that I have a similar list of reasons to brighten my day even when I don't really want to get out of bed :)

The Jackson Family said...

I am glad that he enjoyed them! Seeing him yesterday made me laugh.He is one cute boy!