Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thompson time !!

OK so I've taken forever to post what a excellent time Our family had with the Thompson kids, but we had a great time! So much fun I got all wrapped up giggling with the girls and watching Kade Wrestle with Aaron I did not take nearly enough photos. Aaron and I learned some fun and family changing things... Like Heath and Kelly have a amazing family! I could not have even dreamed that 7 kids would have been so much fun. They love each other and when one of them needed something with out even asking they jumped in with love to help out their sibling.


I learned that the Thompsons are dancing machines. Abigail and I dance when we clean or when we need a good giggle but they do everything with a smile and a dance!
I learned that Maize is one big Hoot and a Half. That girl had me completely fulled. She seems so quiet and shy. Get that girl at home and she has a skit or a song for any event. It is adorable!




I learned that Mckinnely will be a excellent mother one day. She was so thoughtful and loving to be honest I thought more than once that I really did not need to be there because kinnely just knew everything that needed to be done and how to do it. I could not have made it with out her. I can not wait to see who she will marry years from now because he will have to be amazing to be with her!

Kade is a trooper! All those girls and he loved them all. He is there friend andtheir protector. I think he loves and enjoys that role. Millie would miss mommy a little more than normal and Kade would sweep in and have her giggling in no time.




Millie ,oh Millie! If there was ever a child that knows exactly what she wants in life Millie is that girl. It was so adorable. She was excellent! I loved to watch her with a job. I would ask her to do something one way and she would always do it. The impressive part was that she may not have done it my way, she would do it her way and EVERY SINGLE time it turned out better. I think she is smarter than I am. She loves to giggle, dancing makes her smile and being with her family is the best place in the world to her.





Maddy is more quiet and silly. She is a excellent story teller. When she would get home from school I would ask her about her day and she would explain it to me in such detail I felt like I was there. She should be a Author when she grows up. Like the others she loves her siblings, is always polite and was my reminder to pray every morning before they went to school. Thanks for all you did " Rad mad"















I had a great time! I learned that Kelly is amazing and I hope my children love me like her children love her. I learned to say thank you a little bit more to Aaron he is a excellent father and friend. Watching him play and giggle gave me a fun glimpse into my future and I can not wait! I learned that family pray in the morning is a great way to start your day. We always say family pray at night but family pray in addition is a way to have a great day. I had a great time baking cookies and decorating all 100 of them :). I love a slip in slide. Cleaning while dancing is great when there is a troop of people to dance with. Hide n go seek is better in the dark and Believe it or not I love Hannah Montana!! Thanks Kelly and Heath! You have a terrific group of kids and every single moment was delightful. If you ever need another babysitter we are here for you. Thank you for EVERYTHING!!! We love you all!








I think I need to mention that we got a slip in slide and Little "Millie Moo" gave kade a run for his money and showed him girls were excellent slip n sliders. Thanks kids!! We had a blast!








6 comments:

Kelly said...

WOW was that ever a Suprise and such a Treat to read. My kids will Love to see they are highlighted on the Jammes Blog. I have to admit I loved to see you had something good to say about the week. I hope it was ok... I know they are good kids but you had a few huge kinks thrown into the mix... 5 homework assignments missing... sick kids... Millie being a rotten 2 year old. WOW you took it all in stide. My kids loved every minute of having you here. They loved hide and seek, cookie time, your meals, wrestling, Although I heard Kade took it over the edge and didn't know when to stop... (sorry Aaron) And not only did you take perfect care of my kids you potty trained Millie! That is Amazing! IOU BIG time for that one!Thank you x 1000! You guys are the BOMB! We hope to be just like you someday! I love you all... I love that you taught my kids to put on there Happy Pants. Millie often reminds us to wear Happy pants when we are grumpy.
Thank YOu~! Thank You Thank YOu

Kelly said...

Missing Homework = Ding Dong kids...

Millie being a rotten 2 year old = Millie giving an elbow to Abby.

Stide=Stride

xoxoxoxoxo

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Shoot... I'm struggling.
I hit publish a few to many times... love you

Katheryn said...

So does this mean that having now seen the joys of 7 kids all together under one roof that you and Aaron are planning on having lots of kids? I hope so. Your kids are so cute. The world needs lots of them. Glad you guys had such a great time.

Casey Gentle said...

Umm. I should probably hang out with the Thompson Troop more often if it means dancing...cause I too am a dancing machine!