Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bippity Boppity "Boo"

At the end of the day Abigail was so exhausted and cuddled right on up with Papa and fell asleep on the train ride back to where our cars were all parked. I know this photo is out of order but I felt that it shows just how much fun we had. Thanks for being such a great Papa!!!
So before we went to Disney my Aunt Suzi got word of something extra special that they do now in Cinderella's castle called the " Bippity Boppity Boo Boutique". They have all different packages and she decided she was going to treat Abigail and her granddaughter Payton to the top of the line experience. It was a moment in Abigail's life I will never forget. I thought about every moment I have spent and every moment to come in my relationship with my daughter and many times I was a little teary at how blessed I felt to have Abigail's sweet spirit and tender personality in my life. My family was there and all took turns coming in to watch the girls on this special day.

Here is Uncle Kenny who is my dads brother and Aunt Suzi's hubby. He was so cute when he got to see the girls all dressed up and even he himself said it was worth every penny he spent and every second in took. Thank You both for doing this. She will never forget it!!!



The proud grandma ( who just found out she was a grandma) said she had years to make up for and I am not sure who had more fun the grown women or the girls. Thanks Aunt Suzi!!!


Here is the 3 of us. Harris fell asleep about 10 minuets before they finished so he was dreaming in his stroller.




When you first walk into the boutique there is a whole wall of shoes, dresses, tiaras, wands and everything else a princess needs. It was so fun watching the 2 of them going back and forth between the princess that they wanted to be. Abigail ended up choosing Cinderella and Payton choose Sleeping Beauty.





Once the girls picked there dresses we waited for a dressing room then our 'fairy godmothers in training" came back and got the girls to reveal there outfit. Then the girls got dressed and were ready for their hair, makeup, and nails.


Here is Abigail before.



During the hair part of it they gave Abigail a clear shield to cover her face when her " godmother in training" Sprayed the hairspray. Boo thought that is was hilarious.
Boo loves makeup and I thought her little lips all puckered up was darling. I love my beautiful girl!!!


This is Boo all done up but before she had seen herself and she was sooooo excited and thrilled to see herself.
Then for the big reveal all she could do was look/stare at herself. Boo was so surprised she did not even smile she just stared. It was so cute I looked over at Aaron and he was even a little teary eyed at how cute and pretty our little girl had gotten. She went from being our first little baby to this pretty, loving, and grown up little girl.
If that was not funny enough she finished just a little bit earlier than Payton did and when she watched Payton get all finished up she was once again speechless. Look at the expression on her face.
Auntie Jen Jen was just as excited as I was. She could not wait to see our little princess all glammed up and ready to go.
Then after the makeover was complete they did their own little photo shoot and walked around Disney the rest of the day as the Pretty Pretty princess's they were. Harris was so tired by the end of the night. He passed out and was so cute and handsome in his stroller. I think the day was a success.






























5 comments:

Katheryn said...

Abi looks so beautiful! She really is a princess. Don't tell my Mandy about this place! I would never here the end of her begging to go there :)

adrienzgirl said...

:( They didn't do that when Kenna was little. That is so awesome. I would love it! Your little Abigail is about the cutest darn thing I have seen lately!

The Jackson Family said...

I know about being teary eyed! She was so adorable! I can't wait till kynleigh can do it!

Casey Gentle said...

That is awesome. I wonder what they could do with Cami! She's my little princess and loves to get dressed up. Looks like everyone had a great time. Two lucky little ladies. Abi is one beautiful princess!

Kelly said...

Oh is she ever ADORABLE!! She is one Cute Princess! I love the photo of Ab, you and Arron. You all look so happy! What a Fun day. She will never forget that day! Priceless!