Friday, November 6, 2009

Big Girl!!!

These days Abigail has loved being the big girl. She helps me many many times a day whether is be graping a diaper or playing with her brother when I am busy. She loves to help. I have also noticed how girly she has become. The girl changes clothes about a million times a day. Yesterday we saw Nana at a baby shower and she got new PJ's which I to practically bribe her to take a bath before she put them on. Which is crazy because Abigail loves taking baths on a normal day she takes at least 2 baths because she loves to "swim". So when she was so excited to wear the PJ's I thought about what a love for clothes and make-up and dress up stuff she has recently started to develop. Then this morning she showed off her PJ's to Aaron and then promptly got her self dressed. Which you can all use your own judgment to decide for yourselves how she did. I think it is adorable!
I love you Abigail thanks for putting the "spunk" in "spunky"!







5 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

Oh I love it! You can tell she is so proud of herself in that picture it is adorable!! You always say you love polka dots! =)

Casey Gentle said...

she did a great job!!! she is too cute.

Janie Mueller said...

She is so proud of herself!! Maybe she will be a fashion designer:)

Laurel Shaw said...

Well she gets her creativity from her mother!! She looks awesome. I love a girl who dances to the beat of her own Drum!! That's for Harris too. Cute little drummer boy. Now ya'll need to have another boy for Ida Cuz he's really too cute. And I am just going to have to let you and kim work it out for Isaac. I'm staying out of it:)!!!!

Katheryn said...

I love it! She looks awesome! She definitely has her own very original sense of style!