Friday, November 13, 2009

CURLS gone wild!!!!


Abigail said to me a couple days ago that she liked her curly hair and did not know why I always put it up I pig tails. I wanted to say "well because you have some crazy hair". Instead I thought about it and realized I want her to love everything about herself because she is beautiful and perfect. So, I have been curling the crazy pieces and I love it curly! She loves it curly! Isn't it funny that she is sometimes smarter than her own mom. I love her pretty and sometimes wild hair, but if I had to describe her I think would be the 2 words I used pretty and wild. Pretty funny, pretty creative and pretty inside and out. Wild well she is just a wild girl!!

4 comments:

Casey Gentle said...

Of course she's wild- have you met her mama? That's why I love me some Mandi Jammes, you wild thang. Everything about Abi is super cute and curly, from her hair to her sweet personality. And those eyes are wildly blue, LOVE HER!

Kelly said...

Oh she is beautiful! That hair is cute no matter how it is done! I can't believe that Harris is standing already! Crazy and Not fair they grow up so fast! You are so blessed with 2 of the cutest lil monkeys around! Crazy curls and all!

The Jackson Family said...

I am going to miss the pigtails but she is beautiful with her hair down. So have fun curling all of that wild hair.

Katheryn said...

I love that you are now curling her hair. I think it looks so cute and perfect on her. She is just so pretty!