Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving with the Jammes!!!

This year the Jammes family has so much to be thankful for. We welcomed our son Harris into our family. Aaron started a new job that he loves and enjoys. Abigail is becoming more and more of a little lady, and I have what I have wanted my whole life.... a happy healthy family.
Aaron and I are blessed to have both our families here close so holidays are always fun with a bit of craziness. This year was no different. I addition to my family I was able to celebrate with one of my many excellent friends, Lisa! We started of at My Uncle Kenny ad Aunt Suzi's home were we did a early Christmas with them for the kids. Abigail was given and fun play house and her new "Princess and the frog doll" Thanks again! Harris was given a rocking horse and a whole bunch of other little things. Thanks from Harris, too! We love you!


The whole Graden gang!!!



Our little family!

Then we were off to Aaron's family (I forgot my camera at home when we went to pick of the food we were bringing) and we had some great food and even better company. After we ate the boys were off to play their traditional game of golf. Then my mom in law volunteered to watch the babies and I went with some of the ladies to go see the movie " Blind Side" It was amazing!

Then we went to Toys 'R' Us to get the best deals possible. Jen, mom, Lisa, Erin and I had fun freezing and shopping. It was the craziest thing I have ever seen in more ways then one. I have never seen to many people. In the end though it was well worth it. I AM COMPLETELY DONE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!





Preggo was the most impressive. You have got some guts girl! Thanks for keeping ouR tradition going strong! I had a great time and enjoyed people watching with you guys! Thanks Lisa for being welling to fight for Abi's toys! I love you all!
The Jammes family is THANKFUL for a lot of things this year and we are thankful we have friends and family like you all to share a great year with. Happy belated Thanksgiving!






5 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like you had a great day! NO WAY are you done shopping! I haven't even begun to think about that. Ahhh you kill me! I will be thinking of you kicking back relaxing while I am out fighting the crowds. Your family photo looks great!

Kelly said...

I am Thankful for You and your Friendship! You are Awesome!

The Jackson Family said...

What a fun Thanksgiving it was! I can't wait till next black friday for another crazy night of shopping! Also I love your new look on the blog!

Katheryn said...

You guys and your black Friday shopping. You are so much braver than I am!!!!!!!! How fun that the kids already got to celebrate one Christmas. I bet that has gotten them all geared up for Santa to get here!

Brittney said...

looks like you guys had some fun!I love that pictue of you and your family!! Britt