Tuesday, November 17, 2009

..... growling?


Yesterday after Aaron went to work it was such a nice day the kids and I went on a walk. I brought the diaper in case of emergency (which had my camera, thankfully) and animal crackers for my growing boy. A few minuets into the walk Abi spotted them and went to grab one and Harris growled, that's right growled at her. We have a dog but he never growls around food so who knows where he got it from. No matter where he got it from though it was very funny.
Gotta love a boy!

3 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

I think he has been hanging out with Kynleigh too much. Plus the boy has to protect his food.

Casey Gentle said...

That's gr-r-r-r-r-r-r-eat! Who doesn't love a growling boy? I do! I hope to hear it soon.

Katheryn said...

Nothing wrong with a good growl when someone is trying to get your food :) I love it!