Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My little thumb sucker!


One of my favorite things about my son is that he is a thumb sucker. I love it! It is the cutest darn thing in the world. At night once my kids are all clean, have their tummy's full, and ready to cuddle and sleep our nights typically end up with Abigail on one side and Harris with a bottle in his mouth on the other side. When he finishes he quickly tosses the bottle and inserts his thumb. Off to sleep before you know it. I love it! I love to watch him sleep in my arms completely content. I think it's my own little heaven on earth. Nothing like a cute little guy and a pretty little girl to make you enjoy life!

6 comments:

Erin said...

They certainly make you think about what the good life is all about!
Grady is an ear tugger. When he gets sleepy, (and when he gets his bottle, for that matter) he twists his finger in his ear and then tugs on it. I have to remember to get a picture one of these days.

adrienzgirl said...

Kamden was a thumb sucker too. HARD HABIT to BREAK!

Laurel Shaw said...

I love thumb suckers too. ALthough he's the cutest one I've ever seen!
I haven't been so fourtunate with any of mine. Maybe Ida?

The Jackson Family said...

Oh that is my cute baby harris I think that is adorable that he has that little comfort!

Katheryn said...

Can I just say how much I love his little chubby cheeks? He is so sweet and so cute!

Casey Gentle said...

he is pretty stinkin' cute! nothing better than holding your babies close.