Monday, August 31, 2009

60 years young?

So for those of you who may not or even may know I come from a HUGE family! My dad has a grand total of 16 brothers and sisters. They grew up with a life that was by far less than perfect. They made it a mission in there life to live a good life and love one another.There love is amazing and breath taking. All the ups and downs and still somehow as a family they stick together. So on Saturday we had a 60th birthday surprise party for my uncle Kenny. He was so excited. Isn't it great to be a part of a family. Heavenly father is so smart. :)

Here is Kynleigh chowing down on the cake. What a cutie!



Papa and Harris. I love handsome men!



Me and Harris we love a party.




Most of the siblings. Left to right: Aunt Debbie, Great Aunt Juanita, Uncle Kenny, Aunt Paulene and Daddy






The Siblings and there spouses. Aunt Debbie and uncle Joe, Aunt Paulene and Uncle Robert, Uncle Kenny and Aunt Suzi, and Mom and Dad

My boo giving Uncle Kenny Birthday Kisses. She loves her uncle Kenny!

4 comments:

Katheryn said...

I didn't realize your Dad's family was that big. I think that is so cool. Big families are the best!

Erin said...

So lucky to have a big family! I didn't grow up in one, so I guess that is why I'm making my own ;)
Great pics of the little ones...love the cake face!

Kelly said...

Oh that cake looks DELISH! I love the photo of your Dad. He is such a cute man and you look Beautiful... but when don't you? Looks like a fun party! Birthdays are the Best!

Casey Gentle said...

I love a party. Looks like a bliggity blast. :)