Friday, October 30, 2009

5 perfect years!

Today is actually mine and Aaron's 5th anniversary. We looked threw all of our wedding pictures together and these we decided were the 5 pictures that best described our marriage. The one above I think shows how much we loved each other way back then and I can not even start to explain how much I love him now. We have had 5 crazy years. We have changed our family from a family of 2 to a great family of 4, we added a house of our own, a dog, 4 job changes, and a car. Tears and laughter are 2 things that goes hand in hand with out one we truly would not value when we get to do the other.
I remember this picture when we took it. The boy could not keep his hands off of me and 2 very unexpected but very very loved and beautiful children prove exactly how much we "like" each other". Iam still amazed at what a sweet and thoughtful man he is. He can know exactly when I need help with something or if I am just in need of him. I love how he still kisses me goodnight, calls me at work and never forgets to snuggle me where ever we may be.

We are so thankful for 4 loving and caring parents who where always a example of love and eternal marriage. I knew exactly what and who I wanted to marry because I was shown who and what I deserved in a marriage. I am so thankful I was shown that type of love. Aaron is a man respect and honor. Thank you Mike and Vickie for raising him to be a wonderful husband. Thank you mom and dad for showing me I deserved one and teaching me that love and Marriage can be wonderful and Eternal!


We since sometime cuddle on the couch and laugh and be silly. He is the funniest person I know. We have certainly had our fair share of struggles and battles we have fought together and sometimes against one another. Every time we giggle when it is all said and done and are thankful for everything we have ever gone threw. Whether it my crazy leg, family losses, financial, or just life. As long as I got you babe I know we will be great and better for it in the end.



Who knew our wedding pictures would be such a sweet glimpse into our future. Most of our marriage has been exactly like when I wanted so badly to shove our wedding cake right into his face. He is my support, my cheerleader ,and the wisest man I know. He knows exactly when I need him to listen and he knows exactly when I need him to give me advice.
Aaron these past years have truly been the best of my life you are my everything. I know you always will be. Thank you for my children, my home and all the wisdom and love you have bought into our family. I can not wait to see what can happen in another 5 years.... 2 more babies? I love you! Thank you for all you do. Your a amazing Husband, father, and man!





6 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

Happy 5 years!!! We love you guys!

adrienzgirl said...

Happy Anniversary!

Erin said...

Here's to the first five years of eternity...love you both (and those babies!)

Laurel Shaw said...

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful people! Beautiful life!
Happy 5th!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katheryn said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so perfect for each other!

Casey Gentle said...

Happy Anniversary! And just think, it only took 4 years for our first double date...let's not waste any time in the future! Can't wait to see where we all are in 5 more years!