Friday, October 16, 2009

Helping.....?

These days Abigail has taken being the " BIG sister" to heart. She picks him up and carries him when mommy is not looking, she makes bottles with her own special formula, and when Harris makes a noise anywhere really but especially if he is in the high chair she gets him food. Which brings me to my point, today I washing dishes and I heard Abigail dumping something on Harris' high chair I turned around to see a whole huge container of animal crackers covering his tray. He was in heaven, shoving as many as he possibly could into his mouth before I put a stop to it. Then the cutest thing happened Abigail looked at me and said.." Mommy I am a such a good helper" I had to agree she had the best intentions and I am sure if Harris could talk he would agree!





4 comments:

Kelly said...

What a LUCKY lil boy he is. He will never be with out. I love how big sisters can be so Helpful! Abby you are darling... you are often talked about at our house... I wonder if Abby can play, is Abby coming over, is Abby going to church, Is church today so I can see Abby, What is Abby going to be for Halloween? Oh we are CRAZY about you!

Katheryn said...

Best helper ever!

Casey Gentle said...

When we're helping, we're happy...and that is one happy big sister! I wonder if Little Mark will be as helpful. :)

Erin said...

She is a great big sister! I would love to know what goes in that "special" formula. Just wait til she changes a diaper for you - what fun!