Monday, October 12, 2009

8 months and counting

So, Harris is 8 months now and on the go every moment he has the chance. I can not believe it is 8 months pretty soon my baby will be walking and talking. Which is sooo sad. Having Harris is in my life has been amazing. I love my son and I am so thankful for him.

My top 8 things I love about Harris:

8. No matter how much Abigail treats him like her own little baby doll he just goes with the flow.
7. I love how he follows me when I leave the room.
6. He dances when I have music on. It is the cutest!
5. How much he loves getting in trouble and meddling in any thing he can get his hands on.
4. His laugh!He laughs ALL the time!
3. When ever I go to get him out of the crib he smiles at me.
2. The way he falls asleep in a second and it does not matter where he is.
1. The way when he is sleepy he will cuddle right up to you and go to sleep. He is such a sweet and happy little boy.

The pictures above are him asleep in his bouncer. It happens at least once a week. Every time is happens it melts my heart. I love you son! I can not wait to see what you do next!

1 comment:

Katheryn said...

That first picture is just too cute. Not only is he asleep in a crazy position, but he is also naked. I love it!