Thursday, October 1, 2009

We LOVE Halloween!!!

These are some pics of Halloween last year. Our family Loves Halloween. Ever since I can remember my mom would decorate our house growing up with all sorts of spooky and creepy things. i have made it a goal to always decorate with my kids. I love it! When Aaron and were teenagers there is not a single Halloween that we did not go trick or treating together. I love thinking for months what I am going to dress up as. Now that I have kids it is even more fun.... dress up is always fun, right? When Aaron and I got engaged we saw that October 30th was a Saturday and knew the day before Halloween would be fun to get married on. I love the colors of Autumn. I love the weather. But must of all I love that October for our family starts Months of birthdays and parties and all sorts of family get together. I just love this month! I can not wait to see what this year holds for my family!!
Nick got me good..... I was sooooo scared!

Last year Abigail was in love with Super Man. Her birthday and toys were all super man. So when she got to choose her costume she only wanted to be Super Man.
Boy how things change!!



3 comments:

adrienzgirl said...

I love it too! Can't wait for Trunk or Treat!

Katheryn said...

Abi was so cute as Super Girl! We are so excited about your party. We couldn't go last year because we were out of town, but this year we are so going to be there! Can't wait to see all your creep decorations :)

The Jackson Family said...

I am so excited and can't wait for halloween and the coming months! It will be a blast! I can't believe in the past year Abi went from Super Man and Iron mand to being all about Princesses and everything pink! She is one funny girl!