Tuesday, October 13, 2009

He is ALL boy!!

Today I was doing dishes and I turned around because my little Hare Bear was giggling. When I turned around he had some how gotten the broom off of the stick and was laughing at all the things he was hitting with it. It was adorable. It dawned on me when I looked at him dirty and all covered in drool that having a boy is 100% different than Boo. She was in spot free outfits and her hair was done before we ever left the house. They are so different. Harris is easy going and finds his own fun. I love being a mom to a girly girl and a dirty, adorable boy. I have the best of both worlds.

4 comments:

adrienzgirl said...

That is so cool, Kenna was never a girlie girl! :( I have had nothing but boys, and a tomboy!

Harris is too cute!

Kelly said...

I love that little Man! He is so Cute! I can still see him blinking then looking for your dog... the night I came over. I just wanted to grab him out of your arms and squeeze him. Give him a Giant hug for me!

Casey Gentle said...

I love having a boy! Pretty soon they'll be rolling in the dirt together. I'd like to have a girl one day...but for now this boy stuff is super fun. I should probably update my blog finally so I can show off my little man!

Katheryn said...

He is so cute! I definitely love having both boy and girl stuff to deal with too. It is all so much fun. Even all the dirt is fun!!!