Thursday, October 15, 2009

I had to do it.....


So every single Sunday since Aaron and I have been married we spend over at Nana and grumps house. Nana works and so she loves to get some time in with her little cuties whenever possible. Which I love! Last Sunday we went over to their house and Harris had something that his little tummy did not like so he spit up everywhere. I normally have a back up outfit in the car but of course I did not Sunday. So Vickie went threw her clothes and all she could find was a little baby blue PJ set with flowers and butterflies I put it on and Vickie and I giggled it was so cute ... Then Grumps and daddy walked in a did not find it nearly as amusing. In the end we all agreed it was so funny because he is such a boy!!! It was a good day like always with Nana and Grumps and as soon as we got home Aaron had him changed into PJ's with a drum set on them. Either way I think he is a handsome little man!! Love you Hare bear!!

2 comments:

Katheryn said...

I love little boys in girls clothing! It always makes me laugh. He looks so much like a boy though, I don't think it would matter what you dressed him and he would still just scream boy!

Erin said...

Just you wait until he wants to be so much like his big sister he is putting on princess dresses and pink pjs with bunnies while carrying around a baby doll.
I agree with Katheryn, thou - he'll still be all BOY.