Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween Party!!!!


So every single year since Aaron and I have been married we have had a Halloween Party and this year was no different. I think this was our best one yet. First let me give a huge thanks to my mom and dad for watching the kids all day and night you are the the best Mam-maw and Papa ever! Thanks to everyone that came. The food was great but the fun was even better. We love you all and thanks for giving us a great night!!! Let me just say that my hubby is great! We woke up and got the kids off I went to leadership and came home to find that Aaron had mowed the yard and decorated the out side and had everything looking fantastic. Thanks babe you are the best!!!!



I think that Katheryn and Nathan had the best costume. I loved the way he shined wherever he went. Katheryn you are to cute! I love that you were his heart. So TRUE!









Heath where is the mustache? I loved it! You two are always so cute!!













Some Ladies enjoying the yummy food!!



























Ohhhh la la Jen you were one Hot Momma! I want to know do blonde's have more fun? I love you both!!!









Erin and Jason there is nothing like a shot gun redneck wedding. You gave everyone such a good giggle! I love the belly!!!










Jen and JR thanks so much for coming. You are always so cute together, but I think you were ment to be a cow girl you look adorable!













Donna and Becky You both were adorable!! Thanks for coming and being such great sports! You both are great friends thanks for all you do!!












I love the outfits GIRRRL! I am so glad you guys are back in Florida!! Thanks for coming!















The games were great! Thanks Kelly and Heath for showing us how to play the animal game. There is nothing like a bunch of dressed up grown up crawling on the floor while Mooing to make a party fun!!





































































What a cute Mickey and Minnie Mouse! I love you!!!

































You should all watch the videos they are so funny!! Thank you all for coming we had a great night!! To the ones that I some how did not get a picture of like Chris and Laurel, and Janie and Eric, Mark and Casey, Cassie and Jason. I am soooo glad that you came. We love you all and are so thankful for your friendships! ENJOY!!!





5 comments:

Kelly said...

WOW I make for one Mean Lion! My kids watched the video and said, "Mom No Way!" Heath and I got a Good Laugh! Who knew we were going to be Movie Stars?
Thanks for the Fab Party! The house was sooo Cute... The Food was Yummers... The Friends were Out OF This World! Thanks for going all out to make the night so Fun for all of Us! You are wonderful Hosts! WE LOVE YOU! It was a Night Never to be Forgotten!
xoxoxoxox

The Sorrell Family said...

So much fun!!! Hopefully we can make it to your next Halloween bash. I sure missed it this year, but am grateful I got to at least experience a bit of it on your blog!

Katheryn said...

You kept thanking everyone that came, but really we should be thanking you. Nathan and I had such a great time. We haven't had that much fun in quite a while. We are totally looking forward to the one next year, but I think we need to have another party before then because we just had so much fun with everyone!

Laurel Shaw said...

Mandy, We are so glad we got to come after all! It really was a blast. You and Aaron are the cutest! Thanks for the fun.

Erin said...

I can honestly say that as much as Jason and I hate dressing up, we always look forward to the Halloween party...we always have a great time an this year was no different. Thanks for all the fun!