Thursday, August 20, 2009

" But Mommy I love him"

This is what I woke up to the morning. Aaron and I were sound asleep and I hear Harris let out a scream like no other. I got out of bed and my feet hit the ground running. This is what I found. My Little Hare bear was being loved to death by my Boo. I said to Abi " what are you doing, you have to be careful he is little" She responded with " but mommy I love him" I felt so bad for Harris but at the same time had a moment were I just looked at my sweet daughter and smiled. As a mommy how can I not be a little proud that she loves her Bubby. So after I realized Harris was OK I ran and got my camera took some pics. Then scooped them up and kissed my sweet little babies. I explained again to Abigail that she can love him but to be easy. I said a quick but heartfelt "thanks" to my Heavenly father for blessing me with such sweet little children. Feed and cuddled my babies for a while and enjoyed my day with my family. It is simple little funny but loving moments like that when I realized how blessed I am.

Here is Harris a LITTLE frightened . I love his cute little face. Poor Harris! Abigail is such a little mommy I have feeling this is not the last time he will be loved all over by her.

6 comments:

Kool Kade said...

Life can be Rough when you are so loved! What a Cute big sister! I LOVE HIM TOO! Those eyes are to die for... You better be well prepared to fight the ladies off!
My goodness. My kids are on the computer and I keep forgetting to log them out...
xo-Kelly

The Jackson Family said...

Oh my! She just continues to crack me up! I can't wait until Kynleigh at that stage. The last picture of Hare Bear is priceless!

Katheryn said...

Too cute! Some of my very favorite moments are when my kids are showing each other how much they love each other.

Erin said...

I am just waiting for the day on of the kids gets loved right into the ER. Abi is such a darling little mommy - just wait until she is no longer happy getting in the crib with him and trys to bring him into her room to play!

The Sorrell Family said...

Mandy I found you!!! I am going to love reading your blog. I love you and your family.

Anonymous said...

love to lick and suck her p---y while he looks on, I love em unda4 the p--y is sweet, the mouth warm, wet and soft and they can't tell