Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Harris Has a Half Birthday!

Oh How my life has changed since Harris has been in. I was so use to princess' and hair bows. Having a Little mommy's boy was something I longed for. Like most kids Harris has his moments but for the most part he is easy and loving and full of joy. I can already tell just how much like his father he will be. Abigail is so sensitive and tender and Hare bear seems to just roll with the punches. He is happy and giggles at ANYTHING. The only time he gets fussy is at bed time and then once I get him rocking I get cuddled and loved on so I certainly do not mind. I can not believe that he has only been in our life for 6 months. Even though I can not remember a time with out him. I think my Heavenly Father every night for such a sweet, loving and kind son. I also thank Heavenly father for giving me my sweet family for time and all eternity.

Harris is teething so these days catching him without his hands in his mouth is a shocker. I love it though. Check out his eye lashes. Why is it that the boys always get the long lashes?

Look at him he is soooo close to crawling. We are just waiting until he gets going. I hope this is not a picture into the future. He loves to grab her hair.




Look at that adorable face! Like father like son. I love you, Hare Bear!








4 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

Happy Half Birthday Hare Bear! I can't believe he is already 6 months old. Where does all the time go? Give him lots of kisses from me!

Katheryn said...

Wow, time really has gone by so fast. It seems like you just had him. He is so cute and I LOVE his eyelashes. Why can't I have eyelashes like that? Tell him "Happpy Half Birthday" from all of us!

Casey Gentle said...

We probably should've celebrated with a carrot loaf from Publix!? I personally think we should ALWAYS celebrate with one of those, even if we're just celebrating HUMP DAY! But I'll have to do more celebrating once Hare Bear's BFF is done baking. Otherwise, this little dude will give him a run for his money on weigh in day! He really is a sweet and super cute little dude. So glad to have all of you in our lives! :)

Erin said...

What a precious little boy! It does seem like time flies where babies are concerned. Good luck with the crawling, Harris (and mommy!)