Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Zebra!


So a couple of months ago my family and I went to the Alligator farm in St. Augustine. Well we were having a grand time then we came the Zebra. What you ask a Zebra at the Alligator farm? Yes! In one of the exhibits that had all the vultures and birds they had a fake Zebra that looked dead to rein act how the birds ate in the wild. Well after we were done and on our way home Abigail says to me. " mom, why did the alligators eat the Zebra?" I told her that it was fake or pretend. But I guess some things are just too hard for a 3 year old to fully understand. So today months later she said to me this morning " Mom I still do not understand why those mean alligators had to eat that zebra" Oh I think I may have traumatized Abigail for life.

Aaron was working so it was just me and the kids. We had a great time Zebra and all.



Here's mom on stroller duty while we were taking some pics. I Have a great mom!!!!!
Look how cute Harris and Kynleigh are.

Abigail feeding the alligators. She loved it!!!!


Other than the zebra we had a great time we even were there during them putting a new alligator that had been caught in a lake in Georgia into one of the pits. It was really neat!




1 comment:

Katheryn said...

You know, I've never been there. I really need to take my kids. I'm sure they would love it.

What a tender little heart Abi has. Still worried about the poor zebra after all this time. She is such a sweetie!