Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jammes/ Jackson/ Graden/ Graden/ Presgraves time!







So last Friday Me, Aaron, the kids, my mom, Dad, Jen , Shawn, Kynleigh, Aunt Debbie and Uncle Joe went to my Uncle Kenny's house to go to dinner We love him and his wife and they have a house that is a dream for little kids. I mean a dream their house includes a pond for fishing, a pool, donkeys, ducks, dogs, birds and toys like you could not even imagine waiting for all the kids. Well, Aaron got the idea to have a fish off. Whoever caught the first fish was the WINNER. Aaron was so confident I would lose. It was unbelievable so my goal was to simply win. Now Aaron being so sure of himself was justified because he and Grumps (mike) go fishing AT LEAST 2 times a month. So me winning was really a long shot. Well after getting caught in the trees a couple of times and moving around the pond I CAUGHT THE FIRST FISH!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my lands I was soooooo excited I squealed with glee and scared my mom and Harris. I won! I won! I won! To be fair Aaron did catch a fish shortly after I did but I still won! Thanks Shawn for your help baiting the hook and then getting the fish off the hook and back in the water. For all the fish lovers non were harmed in the making of this victorious moment.






2 comments:

Casey Gentle said...

I'm super high-fiving you from the shop! I love that you won! "What's this game called? It's called I win!" So normally, when you lose something terrible happens to you (which ends up being good for Aaron) so I'm hoping you got something killer! Please tell me its so!

Katheryn said...

That is my kind of fishing. Have someone else bait the hook, do the fun part myself and then have someone take the fish off for me. Awesome! So glad you won!