Friday, August 21, 2009

It never ends.

Before After
So every week I say to myself I am going to do laundry every day instead of my normal routine of washing, drying, folding and putting away all in one day. However somehow every single week I end up with a mountain sized pile of laundry. So I give up. I am just going to stick with what I know and do everything in one day. I also came to the conclusion that no matter how hard I try to eliminate some of the laundry it never fails by the time I wash, dry, fold and put it all way. I look around a little proud of my task and see our laundry basket some how 1/2 way full Agian. It never ends!
When I sat down today to fold my laundry I also realized Abigail was sound asleep and Harris was to. That makes twice this week I had a excellent and very productive nap time. YEAH!! While doing all the laundry I realized how smart and wise our Heavenly is to put me on earth at this time in my life. I could have never made it hand washing my whole families clothing in a bucket or a stream. Oh how thankful I am for his wisdom and modern technology. To my mom and all you women who have a bigger family than mine I give you a high five.




2 comments:

Erin said...

I am highly impressed. I don't think I could do all our laundry in one day if I tried.
I don't mind *doing* the laundry, its the putting away that I hate! Sometimes I think that we have two types of laundy baskets - clean and dirty.

Katheryn said...

I know the feeling! Hope you are having a great time on your girls trip!