Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cheese please!!



OK so my kids are adorable! Today we went to Chuck 'E' Cheese. We had a ball. We always do there but today Harris is a little older than last time and he was fascinated. All the lights and sounds he was in heaven. Abigail beat Aaron at a number of games and the like most kids lost interest and was in it purely for the rides. Aaron felt that it was his fatherly duty to win Abigail some tickets and took over the cup of coins and vanished. Only to reappear with a proud handsome grin and a fist full of tickets. We won Abi a sucker, 3 laffy taffy's. and 2 packages of pop rocks. Isn't it crazy how your pockets can be overflowing with tickets only to get candy. No matter what it was a Hoot and a half and we enjoyed seeing Harris and Abi having such a great time. Here's Harris and me. He was staring at the light up game and I turned him around to take a pic.and his cute little self was not to thrilled at the moment. Aaron said it is better to break him in early so he knows mom = photos.


Here's Aaron hard at work winning those tickets. He looks miserable, huh?(Oh Casey Aaron daydreamed about the "good Days'" when the boys will be older and him and mark can take them to play the 'cool' games together. I say you need a girl!
Abigail with her first "pop rocks" experience. It was so funny. I think she only picked it because the wrapper had pink on it. Boy, was she surprised.

































































4 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

That last picture of Abi cracks me up! I would of loved to seen her reaction in person! She is one of the cutest girls I know!

Casey Gentle said...

He won't be daydreaming much longer! Soon, the 4 boys will be off having WAY too much fun together. I'll do my best on the girl, but I might just need to borrow one since Abi is 3.5. Her face is so funny with those pop rocks. Seems like you and Aaron are getting more quality time with his new schedule you hate so much. Maybe there are a few perks! :)

Katheryn said...

Your kids are so cute. My kids love pop rocks too. They think it is so funny to have them pop on their tongue! Mandy calls it "the candy that tickles my mouth" and asks for it all the time!

Erin said...

You are braver woman than I to darken the doors of Chuck E Cheeses! I wonder who had more fun - Aaron or Abi?

Pop rocks are great. I wish I could have seen it!