Friday, August 28, 2009

I saved the best for last!!

The day before all of us girls left Jen and I got our babies all just up and took advantage of the pretty background and took some photos. Harris was a handsome but tired boy from all the excitement and lack of a normal schedule so I took what I could get. Unhappy or not I think that they are all darling. Abigail did this little girly pose all on her own. I love that she is sooooo girly!

Here is my little niece Kynleigh Mae. What a cutie! I enjoyed loving on her for 4 days non stop! Keep up the growling it's to die for.

Here's my girl look at that cute face!!!!

I love this one even though my boo is not looking. Kynleigh is to cute for it to not back the cut!



Harris is so sleepy I think he was falling asleep. No matter how many times I look at my son I still think of how handsome he is and how thrilled he looks like my hubby.





Doesn't he look thrilled?

Harris is right in the middle of a " Harris fit" Oddly enough this is my favorite picture of my little Aaron.
This is my Favorite photo of Abigail. I love her eyes. I always tease Aaron about how much trouble he is in when she gets older and he never seems to think it is funny. Hmmm? I wonder why?We should have started with the 3 of us because this was the best one we were able to get. I guess we know for next time. Sometimes it is just nice to brag. Thanks for letting me show off my cuties! Thanks again Mam-Maw and Papa for the excellent trip. I love you more than you know. Aaron thanks for letting and encouraging me to go with the ladies. I had fun and I certainly missed you. You are the BEST!! To Aunt Debbie and Jen I enjoyed gossiping by the pool, girlie movies, and all the giggles a girl could ask for. I love you both, not just because we are family but because your great friends! I had a blast!










2 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

It was a great time! You got lucky by beating me at the last round of contract rummy but next time I will get you back!

Anonymous said...

love to love on kinleigh's p---y for 4 days straight