Thursday, August 27, 2009

Take 2



I think most women know that you do not have a excellent girls trip with out excellent food. One of my favorite foods in this world is my aunt Debbie's homemade french bread pizza it is divine. My other favorite is white chocolate pretzels. I do not care for chocolate but white chocolate pretzels I love! I got both on my trip!




Then we got in a second round of shopping. This time Abigail was the hunter and I realized she already has a love for shoes. We laughed just watching her try on shoes for almost 30 minuets. It was so cute!




Later in the week we got all dressed up and somehow we all met in the living room after getting ready to discover we were all wearing black and white. It was fun! We Checked out the country's tallest lighthouse then did some more shopping and ended the night with dinner at Chilli's. We can not get enough of the 2 for $20.00 deal.









The Beach & pool were the hot spots. Abigail loved it and Harris well Harris slept like a log. At the beach and in the pool. Yes you read that right he went sound asleep right in my arms in the pool. I loved it!
















At night Me and the kids got in some giggles and grins before bed time. We had so much fun. Mam-Maw would work her magic and the babies would be sound asleep. The first night we were there Jen and I shared a room with all the babies but the 2 little stinkers (Harris and Kynleigh) woke up all night talking and laughing when they realized their cousin was right next to them in their own pack and play. It was adorable until about 3 am. That is when I decided they were going to have to be in separate rooms. They just love one another to much.
Harris learned and mastered sitting up all on his own (sitting up like not falling over when a sat him up). He was thrilled with his new talent and often looked up at me and just giggled. ADORABLE!!!1of the days it rained and we got a full rainbow that was gorgeous. I was talking to my honey when I saw it then later night I was talking to him again ( did I mention that we missed each other?) I saw my first ever shooting star I was so excited! That is most of the fun stuff. I have some to die for pictures of my little cuties for my blog tomorrow. I can not wait to share!!!









4 comments:

adrienzgirl said...

It looks like you girls had too much fun! :) Your babies are so precious! Enjoy them, they grow up way too fast! My baby is 7 and it's so depressing! :( I wish they would stay little forever!

Katheryn said...

That picture of Abi with the shoes on is just too cute! So fun!

P.S. No we haven't put Mandy in a dance class anywhere yet, but I think we might try gymnastics up at the Y first. She is so clumsy though, I don't know????

Casey Gentle said...

Look at all that fun. Those pictures of the kids on the bed together are so cute. Harris has the cutest smile. Would your Aunt Debbie like to share her French Bread Pizza recipe????

Erin said...

Abi is such a girly girl - so much fun! I hope this next one is, Emma still is evolving into her x-chromosome...
I love listening to babies and toddlers talk to each other. Sometimes Jason and I will just sit in the living room and listen to Jake and Grady "talking" before they fall asleep.
Did you get a pic of Harris asleep in the pool? I love babies asleep in odd places pics!