Sunday, August 2, 2009

Swinging is great!

Friday afternoon Abi, Harris and I were playing duck duck goose and Abigail said that she wanted to go play outside. Well it was raining and we could not go outside. So I went about my jobs and looked up from washing dishes to find her in Harris Baby swing laughing with glee. She had found a way to bring the outside in. You have to love the way a child can come up with their own kinda fun. When I asked her what she was doing she said " I am swinging and it's great Mommy" You gotta love that girl!

2 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

I love that little girl!!!

Katheryn said...

That is too funny! I can't believe she can even fit into it. But that certainly is very inventive on her part to come up with a way that she could have a little outside, inside!