Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Date day!!!

Aaron was given a free pass to go play golf at the Starke golf and country club. That's right I said starke has a country club. We had a great time the weather was nice and cool. I drive the golf cart when we go so I had a good time driving him around. He hates my driving. We had some nice hubby and wife time and He impressed me with his best game of golf ever. This is me happy on my date with the hubby! Thanks mom for watching the babies so we could go have a great time! Your the best!

The starke golf course and country club. Aaron made par at this hole!!

Then he lost the ball in the water at the next hole. He refused to admit it so we looked for it for a bit then he decided that he simply could not find it because the grass was to high. You gotta love his determination.


That's when I also decided if we ever invest our money in stock it should be in golf balls. Aaron loses and least 1 ball a game.



Here is his hole card. I added it up wrong and then we were excited when I did the math right!! All in all it was a excellent day! I love my hubby!!! Great idea babe!


4 comments:

Erin said...

Loooove the shoes, Aaron - total golf envogue. Glad y'all had an opprotunity to spend some quality time together. Remind me to tell you about Jason and I's scorecard from minigolf on our honeymoon sometime!

The Jackson Family said...

I love the black socks! It looks like it was alot of fun! I am glad you guys got a date day you both deserve it!

Katheryn said...

So fun! And I'm so impressed with how well he golfed. Way to go Aaron! Glad you had a day off together. It is so nice to get to spend time with the one you love!

Casey Gentle said...

I don't think Mark knows about those shoes! I will have to reveal the goods. I'm hoping for some nice date time for my birthday. Looks like a great time.