Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Girls just want to have fun!

I am home!!! YEAH! I loved being with almost all the women I love most in this world but I missed Aaron terribly. So Hooray for for being with my ladies and Hooray for being home. Here is some my trip there is more to come! The picture above is the view from our front door and the picture below was the picture from our back balcony. I enjoyed just breathing in the air and relaxing.



When we went to check in to our condo after lugging 4 women's and 3 babies luggage up to the 7th floor we were told we had to wait outside while they finished cleaning the condo. The kids we ready for naps and to get out and go. Here is Harris and Kynleigh waiting. Oh they are the cutest little cousins. I love to watch them play.


Jen and I Yeah!!! I love you sis and I had fun talking and hunting for the best deal for our cute new purses. I loved watching you with Abigail and Harris you are a great Auntie! My favorite was beating you at cards. Thanks for the Queen! You are a great Sister, Auntie ,and friend!
All of our luggage In case you were wondering we really did bring everything but the Kitchen sink.Mom was the Grits making, baby taking, and Baby sleeping Lady of the trip. She rocked the babies mid melt down and 2 seconds later they were out. It was adorable.
SO if you love a great deal, good time and hot boiled peanuts. Go to the Flea market in Daytona. We had a great time walking and taking in the fresh air while hunting for deals. The excitement of the day always ended up being the mirrors that covered practically every wall in the condo. The kids loved it. The women not so much. They were everywhere. It was like being in the 4 way mirror in " What not to where" in every room. Harris found a new love. GRITS!! He was in Heaven. Oh he giggled with glee and ate like a king. I love his little face.





























6 comments:

The Sorrell Family said...

Sounds like loads of fun. I am glad that you got to go and have such a good time. I am sure Aaron was glad to see you too.

Casey Gentle said...

I love grits too! Mark has said our son will not eat grits and eggs...but I've been sneaking them in already! Look loads of fun! Glad you made it back safely. What's up with the two buggies in the pictures? You really did take everything but the kitchen sink! Glad you're home safe...I'm sure Aaron is r-r-r-ready to h-h-have you b-b-back

The Jackson Family said...

Oh it was so much fun! I will upload the pictures to facebook tomorrow and tag you in them! I so enjoyed spending time with Abi and Harris! I am so blessed to have them in our life!

Erin said...

What a fun girly trip! I love the flea markets, but usually end up spending too much cash...
Glad you had a nice trip, and that you are home safe and happy (and with your sweetie.)

Kelly said...

I LOVE Girls trips! Looks and sounds like Heaven! Grandma has the "MAGIC" touch. You look HOT in those glasses! I can't wait to see that purse!
Arron was looking oh so Lonely for you on Sunday. He is such a Great guy! Kade LOVES Him!

Katheryn said...

You are so lucky to get to take a trip like that! I love Harris' grits covered face. So cute!